June 3, 2019
Holiday Inn Tbilisi
Join the Center for Social Sciences and the Eurasia Democratic Security Network (EDSN) for its 2019 conference on democracy and security in Eastern Europe and Eurasia.
Featuring a slate of distinguished speakers — including the 2018-19 cohort of EDSN fellows, prominent guest speakers, and invited experts — the 2019 conference will explore and articulate the linkages between democracy and security, with a particular emphasis on the practical policy issues in the broader Eurasia region and the wider world.
- Amb. Carl Hartzell, EU Ambassador to Georgia
- Dr. Rosaria Puglisi, NATO Liaison Office in Georgia
- Elizabeth Rood, Charges D’Affaires, U.S. Embassy Georgia
- Dr. Maryna Vorotnyuk (EDSN Fellow and Central European University)
- Dr. Kornely Kakachia (TSU and Georgian Institute of Politics)
- Mihai Popsoi (EDSN Fellow and MP, Parliament of Moldova)
- Dr. Giorgi Khelashvili (Advisor to Speaker, Parliament of Georgia)
- Ana Tsurtsumia (EDSN Fellow and Program Manager at EWMI/ACCESS)
- Dr. Anna Dolidze, High Council of Justice of Georgia
- Tigran Grigoryan (EDSN Fellow and Founder, National Revival Party)
- Babken DerGregorian, Acting Minister of Diaspora of Armenia
EDSN is a project of the Center for Social Sciences (Tbilisi) made possible with the generous support of the National Endowment for Democracy.